(Scroll down for images)
The Halton County Radial Railway is an operating electric railway & museum located in Milton, ON incorporated in 1961.
Upon admission to the museum one can ride a variety of operating historic streetcars, interurban cars, rapid transit cars & even work equipment, plus view a variety of equipment in various stages of restoration. Operational equipment includes a London & Port Stanley interurban car, TTC Peter Witt & PCC streetcars, a Montreal & Southern Counties interurban car, an Oshawa Railway line car plus many more interesting examples of electric traction.
The museum’s main building is the former Rockwood railway station built by the Grand Trunk Railway in 1912.
For a trip back in time on a variety of interesting & historic electric railway cars, check out the Halton County Radial Railway in Milton, ON.